Wednesday, November 30, 2011

19 weeks!

How far along? 19 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +6
Maternity clothes? I need to find some pants soon because my normal jeans are starting to get tight and my old maternity jeans are too big because I lost so much weight after Avery.
Stretch marks? Not any new ones, but I have noticed my legs getting some more spider veins. Yay.
Sleep? Sleep has been great still. Thank goodness.  
Best moment this week? Nothing big around here as of late.
Movement: The little flutters are great. Today when Avery was on my lap the baby was kicking Avery in the back. Feeling the new baby kick while holding Avery felt a little like cheating on Avery.
Food cravings: Sour cream. Mmm!
Gender: A girl!
Labor signs? None.
Belly button in or out? Innie.
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly.  
What I am looking forward to? The anatomy scan next week. We will get a great long look at the little bitty!
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy it all and don't let it pass by so fast you miss it. 
Milestones:
We are nearly halfway through!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i can't believe how fast it goes (at least for us :) and how GREAT you look!!!

    ReplyDelete