Monday, March 1, 2010

17 Weeks Today


I have been slacking in taking belly pictures and I can't believe it's been almost a month since the last one! I can't say that I think it's grown much, but it looks a little rounder and it feels more solid and less 'flabby'.

How far along? 17 weeks 0 days
Weight gain/loss: Not that I can tell, but I haven't weighed myself since my last appointment
Maternity clothes? I'm in them all day every day.
Stretch marks? Not any more than I already had.
Sleep? We're getting better. I do notice though that if I do wake up my hips hurt, but not enough to be the reason I am waking up, it's usually to pee.
Best moment this week? Last week: Felt movement for sure for the first time. This week: I finally figured out a safe way to eat deli sandwiches so I can have all the turkey my little turkey wants!
Movement: It's like a party in my belly!
Food cravings: Deli Sandwiches
Gender: March 22nd can't get here fast enough! I even called the Peri's office to see if they would reschedule to the 11th when I have my checkup with the OB and they said no, it was too early to do the rest of the scan and measurements they needed :-(
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? Still an innie
What I miss? Roller coasters! I want to go to Disneyland so bad!
What I am looking forward to? I plan on buying a doppler this week so I can hear the baby's heart beat any time I want!
Weekly wisdom: Sleep as much as you can and ignore your husband when he makes fun of you.
Milestones: Feeling movement for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment