Tuesday, March 16, 2010

19 weeks 1 day!

How far along? 19 weeks 1 day
Weight gain/loss: I gained 4lbs between appointments, but I am still down 1lb from pre-pregnancy.
Maternity clothes? Yep. I really need new shirts (see photo!)
Stretch marks? Not any more than I already had.
Sleep? Comes in spurts. I now need leverage to roll over, which I do about every 2 hours.
Best moment this week? Last week: Received my home doppler! This week: Finding out the sex on Monday!!!!
Movement: Yep. Little One loves food and lets me know every time I eat!
Food cravings: Thin Mints! (It could just be that they're everywhere!
Gender: Finding out for sure March 22, but the doctor thinks it's a girl!
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? Still an innie... we'll see how long that lasts!
What I miss? Sleeping through the night... guess I should get used to that!
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the sex so we can SHOP!
Weekly wisdom: Sleep as much as you can and ignore your husband when he makes fun of you. <--- still true!
Milestones: Recording the heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment