Saturday, March 27, 2010

20 weeks 5 days


How far along? 20 weeks 5 days
Weight gain/loss: I haven't been weighed at the doctor but according to my home scale I am up 2 or 3lbs, depending on when I weigh.
Maternity clothes? All the way!
Stretch marks? Yep. I'm saving for removal once we're done having kids!
Sleep? It's ok. I sleep when I can.
Best moment this week? Finding out we're having a girl!
Movement: All the time! Especially after sweets!
Food cravings: No cravings as of recently.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? Still an innie... for now.
What I miss? The ease of putting on socks. I can still do it, but it takes some effort.
What I am looking forward to? Picking out a crib!
Weekly wisdom: To myself: Don't listen to unwanted advice! To everyone else: DONT TOUCH THE BELLY!
Milestones:
Deciding on a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment