Monday, May 30, 2011

42 Weeks!

MONTH: 10
WEEK:  42
WEIGHT: 20+ lbs
LENGTH: 29+ inches
HEAD: 17+ inches
MILESTONES: Avery is so close to walking it is incredible. I have a feeling she will take her first steps in the next couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for that announcement! She also has a third tooth -- a top one! -- coming in. 
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: We have missed a few weeks in out check in because after the move my camera went kaput. I had tried to take the photos with my phone, but they did not come out well.
EATING: Avery is my little foodie. She will eat pretty much anything you put in front of her with the exception of the last few days because of the teething.
SLEEPING: Now that I am home with Avery we have been trying to establish a solid sleep routine including naps. We are making progress! Now if we could do something about the 6am wakeups.
VISITS/OUTINGS: We had a playdate with Aly and Capri yesterday. I have a feeling Avery needs some more socialization because she is quite a bully. First thing she did when CC sat down was rip off her bow. We're working on it... 
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: A loves to push all her toys around the house. She is especially fond of chasing Lola anywhere she can. Lola, on the other hand, is not so fond of it.
MOMMY FEELS: Absolutely blessed. I cannot believe that I am so lucky that we are in a position that allows me to be a stay at home mom to my little love bug. 
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: I am looking forward to planning A's 1st birthday. I can't believe that time has come already, but it has been a blast to watch her grow and learn. In 2 1/2 short months we will have a toddler! Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment