Saturday, May 21, 2011

Make me an offer!

I don't mean on my baby! A couple of weekends ago we had a garage sale and Avery was very helpful. Check out the fun we had!
  
She started the day with a quick nap in her Pack N' Play right on the front lawn.
 
Once she woke up, she held on to our keys so we wouldn't find lose them.
She even helped Uncle Trevor pick out some books.
 Avery all that exhausting work she fell right to sleep. 

With all the money we raised we bought the most awesome, must-have gadget for any parent: A video monitor. It is an absolutely lifesaver. It is so much nicer when I want to check on her and I can just click the button and see her peacefully sleeping. It is so much easier to go back to sleep when I don't have to actually get out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment