Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All wrapped up.

Every day I spend with Avery I am reminded how lucky I am. I get to be her mama forever and always. She is my girl and I am responsible for making sure she is happy, healthy and safe.

On occasion she is a little difficult. Sometimes she doesn't want to eat, sometimes she doesn't want me to play with her toys, sometimes she doesn't want to sleep and sometimes all she wants is to be held. The latter is my favorite. I understand for others like grandma wanting to be held all.the.time can get old real quick. For me? I don't mind one bit.

On this day Avery did not want to be put down, even to sleep. So what's a busy mama to do? Wrap that baby up!

I snapped this picture just before I sat down and rocked her to sleep. After she was asleep and I got a little rest in the glider I continued on with what I had to do and she got a great nap.

It's days like these I am ever grateful that I am a mama. I am her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment