Friday, May 20, 2011

Food Diaries

I'm pleased to introduce the next Iron Chef: Avery Mae.

I have heard people question our decision to introduce solids by way of Baby-led Weaning. Admittedly I was nervous to start because it was a relatively new idea to me, but logically it just made sense. I'm glad we've stuck to it because -- so far -- it's served us well.

Here are some of A's recent conquests.

 Scarfing down chicken ravioli
 Loving chicken, green beans and broccoli
 Devouring what was turkey on wheat.
 Trying out "purple potatoes" for the first time
 Rice: a little tricky; a lot yummy.
Rigatoni and pesto with parmesan
The conclusion: She loves anything and everything she can put in her mouth herself. Case and point: she is not a fan of applesauce. It's quite difficult to pick up. Don't think so? Check out this video.


1 comment:

  1. We want to try BLW too - I'm excited to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete