Thursday, December 2, 2010

1 year ago today...

One year ago today we found out I was pregnant. Notice I did not say 'we found out we were going to have a baby.' I make this differentiation because we know all too well that just because you are pregnant does not guarantee you will have a healthy baby 9 months later.

This time around we were lucky to be blessed 9 months and 2 days later with a wonderful, amazing, fantastic, beautiful, healthy baby girl. She has been the shining star in my world and I would travel to the ends of the universe for her.

In the process of trying to have a baby Justin and I have had some bumps in the road. But along the way I have met some amazing friends who have been through similar situations and from their support have found strength and the appreciation for all that I am blessed with. Unfortunately there are still some of my new-found friends who struggle to come out on the winning side of trying to conceive. For you ladies I send all my love and good mojo for healthy baby-making.

I can't think of a group of more deserving women to be mothers to earthly children.

No comments:

Post a Comment