Sunday, June 5, 2011

10 Months & Counting.

Avery,
You have gotten so big recently. You have acquired quite a few new tricks. Some of my favorites are:

  • Give me kisses: Even though they may be open mouthed, sloppy, and wet but when you turn my head so you can kiss me right on the face it just melts my heart.
  • Big smiles: You have learned to smile so big you have to scrunch up your little nose. It's so hilarious.
  • Waddling; Recently you started taking your first steps. It's so funny to watch you waddle around like a little Frankenstein.
  • Feed the dog: You love to 'share' your food with the dog. As if she doesn't get enough food from Daddy.
  • Drinking out of the bathtub: I think we've let you watch the dog drink water too much. You have a habit of sticking your face in the bath water and lapping it up just like she does. You always come up coughing and laughing at the same time, but once you've caught your breath you do it all over again. it's quite hilarious.
I can't wait to see what other new things you start doing soon.

Love,
Your mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment