Friday, June 17, 2011

Mommy FAIL.

This morning I was laying in bed with Avery since I brought her in bed with my when Justin left for golf at 5:45!! :::yawn:::

I was sort of drowsy and I was letting her crawl all over me and our king size bed just as she does every other day. I had just closed my eyes for a second since it was so bright in our room. I can usually tell where on the bed she is from how much she is pulling on the covers and whether or not she is smacking me in the eye.

Apparently she thinks she is trying out for the US Olympic diving team because in less than 2 second flat she had thrown her paci on the floor and gone down head first after it. She hit her head on the wall on the way down and was laying on the floor all crumpled up like a pile of dirty clothes and crying.


Luckily she is totally fine. She is walking and babbling like usual.


 
I feel so horrible and that huge red mark on the head is just a reminder of my huge mommy FAIL. So I made us both pancakes to make us feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment