Friday, June 17, 2011

Channeling our inner Dori

And just keep swimming, just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming.

On Tuesday Avery and I started parent/child swim lessons. I'll admit they're not exactly lessons per se, but they're just activities in the pool to get her used to the water and instill water safety. The very first day she was not a fan of the cold water, but after a few minutes stopped crying and at least let me hold her in the water.

The second day she only fussed for a minute and was actually participating in the exercises. Yesterday she was having a blast! I am so glad she's warmed up to the idea because I didn't want her to be afraid.

Aunt Stacy even took some pictures for us!

Day 1


Day 2

1 comment:

  1. OMG that blue ruffle swim suit is to die for! Glad A is enjoying her lessons. We start in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete